Search

Content

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A very dull introduction.



                          My name is Lorynne, which doesn't mean anything because of the way my parents chose to spell it. If it were spelled the "correct" way, Lauren, it would mean "fierce". I suppose it's appropriate that it's spelled differently, considering that I'm about as fierce as a bunny rabbit.
        If you listen long enough you'll find out that I over-think everything. I am introverted, quiet, and anxious about things that shouldn't matter. You'll find that I spend most of my time in my room devouring one book after the other, and I wear Docs with everything, even when they aren't appropriate looking.
       If you're still listening, you'll know I don't have much to say, that I'm more interested in people-watching than actually talking to them, and that "Pride and Prejudice" still makes me cry, even though I've seen it at least 97 times.
         I am small, pale, lost in my own head, and I have perfected the art of getting by.


1 comments:

A Horse of a Different Color says:
at: September 21, 2013 at 9:27 AM said...

You are a great writer "If you're still listening" and " I have perfected the art of getting by". brilliant. I can't understand that you think so little of yourself when The Lorynne I know is bright, entertaining, compassionate, loving, interested in so many things, great company and a joy to hang out with. But then we all have skewed, innaccurate perceptions of ourselves to some degree. I look forward to "listening" to more of what you have to say here. Love love love you!

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Lorynne.

I am a collection of dismantled almosts.

My body is 17, but my mind feels much older. I'd probably forget my head if it weren't screwed on.

Vegetarian/ Introvert/ Bookworm/ Tea Drinker